Tuesday, December 13, 2011

You Are Invited...

Have you ever realized your child or pet was too quiet for too long? When you go to check out what is going on and find the kind of mess it takes hours or days to fix if it can be fixed. Your beloved sweet heart stands looking at you hoping for forgiveness and mercy. With most of my past I have hidden my struggles, or at least tried to, until I have failed so badly that there was just no hiding it any longer. At this point all I can do is ask those around me for forgiveness and do my best to fix the mess or move on.

Through the past, present and future I have grown. I do not want to hide any more, I want to invite you to my journey through life.

You are invited to:
     OBSERVE
     PARTICIPATE
     ADVISE
     CELEBRATE
     ENJOY

I want you to find this journey a captivating experience that will keep you coming back for more. Everyone that follows me is a part of the journey so please above all ENJOY.

No comments:

Post a Comment