Wednesday, March 21, 2012

WHAT IS FLYing ALL ABOUT?
We all have those Ahaa... moments in life. One very important one came when I decided to post a picture on this web site.
I gave birth to the lovely baby in the picture in April 2011 just about 2-3 weeks before the picture was taken. She was born at home in a lovely home, freebirth, water birth. (Don't worry I will post the
birth story later.) In this picture we are at the lake enjoying the day. Later looking at the picture I thought it was beautiful. Here is the problem I have always thought my children, flowers, plants etc. were beautiful. Then one day I relized I was looking at me...ME.
Of course I see things I may not really like but I am lovely. Bare of face, free of make up, fresh out of the water, wet hair and all. So now we come to today 7 months later. I am posting this picture for all to see and I am realizing that is what FLYing is all about.
F inally
L oving
Y ourself
My ahaa moment... I am FLYing!!! How exciting is that?
For more information visit http://flylady.net/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment